Happy-crying in Paris


I do not usually happy-cry. You know, like when you're so overcome with love for the world and everything in it that you just well up and sob like Rylan Clark on X Factor in 2012? It's possible that the last time this happened to me prior to this weekend was when I woke up after a very boozy night out to find that Mikey had already ordered £42 worth of pizza. I'm pretty sure I happy-cried then. So please understand the gravity of the situation when I say that I happy-cried this weekend. I don't think I need to say it again but I will anyway for good measure; I really, really, really, really love Paris. 






   


















  





Oh Paris. You splendid little babe of babeness. #RylanClarking

Happy-crying in Paris 2.0 will be up on the blog soon so make sure ya don't miss it by following along on Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Would really love you for it, too, so there's that.

No comments