Plan de la Tour, France


Good things come to those who wait. Good things also come to those who wait four days longer than expected because their Easyjet flight got cancelled and they had to return back to work with their tail between their legs for three whole days before finally flying out to Nice on the second attempt. Yep, true story. Anyway - I am finally here in Plan de la Tour, France and I don't ever ever ever want to leave.







  



  


   






It's early evening and I'm sitting outside on the porch drinking sparkling rosé with my beaut little mumma and if that isn't the most heavenliest heaventastic heavenly thing then I don't know what is. And I've got five whooole more days of this. Excuse me while I blissfully slurp beaucoup de vin and eat an olive. Vive la France, indeed. 

As always you can join the party on  Twitter,  Bloglovin' Facebook and Instagram. Super huge big kisses for you if you do, I cherish every single last one of ya.

No comments