Thank god for fabulous friends


Little known fact about being friends with a psycho raving photography lover (aka: me): you are never far away from having a camera thrust in your face at any given opportunity and being forced to act candid when all you wanted was a coffee and a slice of cake. Bless my lovely little array of friends that allow me to act out my wildest photographic desires on top of hills, mid bike rides, in garden centres...and in the middle of populated coffee shops. I think I would definitely have punched me in the face by now.

So yeah, I took the day off last Friday and went for a coffee slash spring/summer 2016 collection shoot of that well known fashion house MyBestFriendsCurrentWardrobe instead because #bestfriendscomefirst and #noonelikesworkingonafridayanyway. Isn't she just the most adorable little thing known to man!? #AllHailLydia #ProudBestFriend



As we grow up we realise it is less important to have lots of friends, and more important to have real ones. - Ziad K Abdelnour







Also please spare 5 minutes to appreciate how incredible this little café is. It's called Art Rebellion in Coulsdon and it comes complete with a life size Michael Jackson figurine in full King of Pop attire. And batman and robin artwork made from pennies. And an old piano that has fish swimming in it. Actual live fish. And they do the best velvet cake I have ever in my whole entire 23 years ever ever eaten. If that's not enough to get you to relocate to Surrey then I don't know what is. And even better - you can buy anything that's on display (if you've gotta little bit of $$$ that is - otherwise you can just appreesh from afar, holla). 


What's your favourite best friend pasttime? Does it involve as much cake and coffee as ours!? 
You can follow me on Bloglovin' and chat with my fine ass on Twitter. 

No comments