Antibes, South of France


With summer so nearly on its merry little way I am;

a) gleefully counting down the days until I can lay sprawled on a sun lounger in the south of France with nothing but a book, a cocktail, a lack of work and the calming sound of silence to accompany me
b) forcing myself to go to the gym at least three times a week so I don't give any unlucky onlookers the fright of their life and 
c) wondering why it's so easy to polish off an entire packet of mini eggs but then so difficult to sculpt an ab. Such are life's mysterious ways, eh. 















Fun fact: the place we're staying in the south of France this summer is a family friend's villa. Even funner fact: one of its local neighbours? Oh yeah - Johnny Depp. Rest assured my binoculars will be packed alongside my bikinis and sun cream.

Have you ever been to the South of France before?
Where are you off to this summer?

No comments