Whole Latte Lovin'


I have long been a believer in the power of the mid-week break. That random Wednesday or Thursday that you book off work with no particular purpose or reason. It's like a little hump day pick-me-up that serves you happiness in a way that a three day weekend just cannot compete with.

Anyway, I filled this particular mid-week break with a very typical mid-week break activity; a stroll and coffee with my number one woman, aka my ever loving mother, and the dog, aka Hitler's incarnate dog-child. Other typical mid week break activities that I like to partake in on these specials occasions include:

     lying in bed all day watching Desperate Housewives
     having a long hot bath
     redecorating my bedroom
   •  baking to my hearts content
     moisturising.

Amen to the mid week break. Anyone with me on this!?








Follow me on Bloglovin' and never miss a post! 

No comments