Spring chicken


When Facebook notified me that it was the first day of spring on Saturday, I actually squealed with excitement. I then shared the post with as many flower emojis as I could find and far, far, far  too many exclamation marks. Spring is the buttercream to my Viccy sponge, the absolute definition of jammy to my dodger and the main reason I manage to resurface again after those dark winter nights.
This also means my wee little bedroom gets its quarterly seasonal make over. Yippee! Queue: bright colours, sunny vibes and general happiness boosting objects. Introducing every lifestyle and portrait photographer's dream book and this ridiculously sassy gold pineapple; both from Amara.

P.S.  Check out my first ever proper chocolate bunny from Mikey. Just look at that cute little face (that I can't wait to carnivorously devour in an impolite and not-first-date-friendly manner the second the clock strikes 12 o'clock on Sunday). 




For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you'll be pleased to know that I did manage to resist that urge to do a post dedicated to how much I love my cat (for now)...however I have squeezed this ^^^ little poppet in. Look at her - my pride and joy, little Susan. She was eyeing up my new shiny pineapple with such vigor that I was genuinely worried she'd skulk off with the thing. Like Susan, I'm really digging gold accents in my room this Spring...they're like little bursts of sunshine everywhere. There's plenty to chose from here if you fancy gettin' golden.




And yes, I have spent the last week positively swooning over the photography and little nuggets of pearly wisdom in this Kate Spade book. The photography is incredible and I don't think I'm being at all over dramatic when I say it's the most splendid, majestic, fabulous, exquisite use of paper I have ever had the pleasure of pawning over. There are so many other gorgeous coffee table books on the Amara website, too. If you're big into photography, like me, I positively command you to have a look.

**
Go on, give us a follow on Bloglovin'. 

Do you love spring as much as me? And I surely can't be the only person who does seasonal bedroom makeovers...!?

No comments