January vibes


My thoughts following the Christmas and New Year period range intermittently between:

1) I am so happy to commit my life to being an all-eating, all-drinking, all-napping machine of laziness.

2)  Nah I got this, watch me whip watch me nae-nae, watch me lose all this mince pie-shaped fat and transform into a Gwen Stefani-esque NewYearNewMe Being of Devout Health and Activity.

Either way, apparently most New Years Resolutions are broken by the 17 January...so I've got 6 days left before it's totally acceptable for me to curl up with a full box of Cadbury Creme Eggs and nosh my way through all eight of them. How are your resolutions holding up?









Photographs from a walk with my lovely mama on the Heath. Never miss a post by following me on Bloglovin'. I also chat a lot on Twitter.

No comments