Fella appreciation



Sometimes in the event that I've been a super well behaved girlfriend (aka I've let him play Rocketleague with his pals and I didn't moan about it...that much) I get myself some little girlfriend perks. These can come in the form of back scratches, or I get a hot chocolate made with actual melted chocolate instead of a tea ::swoon:: and sometimes if I'm very lucky I get to prod and poke Mikey around for as long as possible before his patience finally breaks and he gets fed up of me telling him to 'smile with his eyes' and 'look less grumpy'. This Sunday was one of these such occasions.

So let me present to you the beautiful little (hairy) human who once told me he wouldn't ever watch Downton Abbey because he gets enough 'period drama' from me once a month.

Are all boyfriends this difficult to pin down for anything blog-related?! Lemme know. 





Never miss a post by following me on Bloglovin


No comments