BTS #2¦ Utopia Magazine Shoot



A few more behind the scenes pictures from my latest shoot for the upcoming Utopia magazine. You can read more about it in detail here. The second part of this shoot is happening in a few weeks time and I am so excited because the concept is possibly even cooler than this first shoot (...to be honest - I'm really just excited to be able to pig out on chocolate digestives and bananas for 6 hours while spinning around on a wheely chair and photographing every few hours or so, perks of being the photographer and not the make up artist!!). I cannot WAIT to share these pictures soon but at the moment I am on a tight-lipped promise to keep them secret until their official publication. So,you'll have to wait and see!

BTS-katie-leask-photography-la-coco-noire-01

BTS-katie-leask-photography-la-coco-noire-03

katie-leask-bts-02

katie-leask-bts-03Make up by: G.L.C Make up  //  Model: Jessica Brewer  //  Styling: Alex Stone

Follow me on Bloglovin' , Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

No comments