Stardust.

Katie-Leask-Photography-Stardust-002-S

On Saturday I had the total pleasure of shooting with a ridiculously impressive make up artist from my town. Chrissie Huntley is a seriously seriously talented little lady and the make up stayed put and, more importantly, stayed perfect throughout the entire shoot. I was greeted at Chrissie's house with a beautifully made up model (the lovely I-can't-believe-she-doesn't-actually-want-to-be-a-model Jessica Brewer) and tons and tons of clothes and shoes to decide on...as well as chocolate crispie cakes which obviously went down a treat.

This is the first set from the end of the shoot, "Stardust".

Katie-Leask-Photography-Stardust-007-S

Katie-Leask-Photography-Stardust-004-S

Katie-Leask-Photography-Stardust-005-S

Katie-Leask-Photography-Stardust-006-S

Have a little look at my Facebook Page, go on.

No comments