Portrait: Mikey

Three reasons why my boyfriend is great:
  • He walks around in a shirt in January because I want to take photos
  • He doesn't moan (much) about walking around in a shirt in January because I want to take photos
  • He looks pretty bloody great, in my opinion, walking around in a shirt in January not moaning much because I want to take photos
May I present you with Mikey, in a shirt, in January, having his photo taken:

katie-leask-photography-mikey-fb

Katie-Leask-Photography---Mikey---Dual---FB

Katie-Leask-Photography---Mikey---02---FB

Katie-Leask-Photography---Mikey---04---FB

Katie-Leask-Photography---Shoes---FB

1 comment

  1. Nice portrait! He does sound pretty great! Also, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! The questions are on my blog: http://theoddlandofme.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/liebster-award-2/

    ReplyDelete